- Build out features requested by autonomous vehicle technicians, other AV engineers, our product team and our executives
- Write unit and integration tests for the app
- Understand our robotics platform and how to interact with it efficiently
- Continually implement technical improvements to our Android architecture and development process
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years experience on Android
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available on Google Play
- Ability to balance speed of development, code quality, and automated testing
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Deep knowledge of Android architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, quickly delivering quality features to iterate on and learn from, often working in areas outside of their comfort zone to arrive at the optimal solution
- Kotlin experience
- Computer graphics and visualization knowledge
Experience with game engines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- game engines: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software Engineer: 6 years (Preferred)
- Android: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
Lucid specializes in video personalization & contextual understanding using AI to increase engagement, conversion, and retention for Media & Entertainment enterprises.We are the leader in building Knowledge Graph technology leveraging AI-generated short.
10+ years of total development experienceMinimum 5 years experience in Android development (including 3+ with Kotlin)Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation, and maintenanceHands-on experience with development tools such.
Role: Android DeveloperLocation: San Francisco, CA ( Initial remote and onsite)Type: ContractNeed experience with Kotlin and preferably Java RX (At least need to have knowledge of it)Mid to senior level - 5 to 10 years of experienceJob detailsExperience.
Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Sales Engineer to join a next-gen company as a full-time permanent, internal employee. The Sales Engineer will support gesture enabled technologies through the enhancement of human intent.The Sales Engineer will require.
More jobs by this company
Positions: Java DeveloperDuration of contract: Long-term contractLocation: 100% Remoteneed a USC or GC/EAD- GC who can work on W2 with Kafka and React. Long-term contract and 100% remote.TOP SKILLS:Strong Java/J2EE developers including backend & full.