Role: Android Developer
Location: (Remote) On w2
Duration: 12+ months
- 6+ years of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Experience with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like, Android Studio, Gradle
- Experience with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with Geofencing and proximity solutions
- Experience with IoT connections like BLE devices
- Experinece with Mobile Automated build systems like MacStadium or Bitrise
- Strong notions of security best practices
- Experience with working on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- iOS: 1 year (Preferred)
- SDKs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Firmware Engineering Team Lead in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Firmware Engineer will support existing government contracts and.
A Business Systems Analyst II - Mobile Development will efficiently and effectively capture functional and technical requirements necessary to accomplish modifications and development of new and existing mobile applications and supporting systems. They.
About Your TeamOur tight-knit and collaborative mobile apps team has a strong user focus and cares a great deal about high-quality software. We value colleagues who are helpful, respectful, communicate openly, and are always willing to do what’s best.
We are Rumble. United in our mission to protect a free and open internet. Join us!Like the creators we exist to serve, our Rumble team is full of people who like to think, to question, to build, to listen, and who want to do work that will change the.
Zimperium® is an industry leader in enterprise mobile security, being the first and only company to provide a complete mobile threat defense system that offers real-time, on device world-class protection against both known and unknown next generation.
More jobs by this company
LOCATION: RemotePOSITIONS : OnW2**5-7 years current experience in leading SOA Architecture/Development/Support functionsAt least 4 years of experience in TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO Adapters (ADB,.
Location: RemotePosition: On w2We are searching for a hands-on Java Developer to join our team that will support the Enterprise DCRS Capture System using: J2EE , MQ, and Web services on WebSphere platform. This will be integrated with multiple upstream.
3+ years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in modern C++ (and at least 2 years with C++11, 14, or 17, template metaprogramming a plus)Experience with Linux and Python requiredUnderstanding of distributed systems, data structures.