At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
What we're obsessive about:
Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues, and master your craft.
Real people, real problems: We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
The role is required to take a leadership position within the Help Desk team and ensure that our clients are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of developing, improving, and managing all procedures related to the resolution of end-user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions. The individual will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end-users at the desktop level, and through training and coaching of the help desk team. We’re looking for someone that believes learning and continuous improvement are primary responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level as needed on Mac, PC, and mobile devices, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, etc.
- Monitor technology support queues to ensure adequate coverage for tickets.
- Perform on and offboard for new hires and terminations
- Manage the processing of incoming support requests via both telephone and the support portal to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for escalation issues to ensure efficient communication and resolution.
- Ensure tickets and service requests are kept up to date, completed, and closed in a quick and efficient manner.
- Analyze the performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and to prevent future complications.
- Assess and recommend the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end-user training programs (classes, help sheets, usage guides, FAQ, etc.) to increase staff computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Track and analyze trends in support requests and generate statistical reports.
- Identify and recommend ways to streamline the process and improve efficiency.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- 3-5 years in a role within a Help Desk organization.
- 3-5 years of detail-oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- Practical knowledge of remote assistance programs.
- Hands-on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /10, Mac OS 10, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of network concepts in general
- Basic understanding of network protocols TCP/IP/DNS, DHCP, and VLANs
- Experience with conference room Audio/Visual systems • Schedule is full-time, however, off-hours or weekend work is sometimes required
- Experience working with smartphones and tablets such as iPhones, Android, iPads, and Surface.
- Experience working with assets in an inventory system
- Must have experience working with Active Directory
- Must have experience provisioning user accounts
- Must have experience imaging and setting up machines for new hires/break-fix
- Experience working with Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Firmware Engineering Team Lead in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Firmware Engineer will support existing government contracts and.
A Business Systems Analyst II - Mobile Development will efficiently and effectively capture functional and technical requirements necessary to accomplish modifications and development of new and existing mobile applications and supporting systems. They.
We are Rumble. United in our mission to protect a free and open internet. Join us!Like the creators we exist to serve, our Rumble team is full of people who like to think, to question, to build, to listen, and who want to do work that will change the.
Role OverviewiVoyant is an emerging digital platform engineering and development services firm based in Atlanta. At iVoyant, we are helping our customers solve complex challenges, support their growth & transformation agenda, and leverage technology.
Job descriptionWe are looking for Linux and/or Android engineers to deliver cutting edge and high quality embedded automotive products. You will develop embedded Linux and embedded Android solutions for Ethernet connectivity in automobiles and also develop.
Description:MC3 is seeking a Digital Project Coordinator to join our team for a full-time opportunity. MC3 is a production and training agency that provides communication, and live and virtual event solutions to life sciences companies. One of our key.
This is a remote opportunity. Must be a current undergraduate student. Ideal candidates majoring in computer science, industrial engineering or electrical engineering.Job SummaryPerforms activities related to his/her field of study while obtaining experience.
More jobs by this company
At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're.