GreenPages Technology Solutions plans, implements, and manages secure, high-performance digital operating environments for leading companies nationwide. It is uniquely positioned with extensive technology expertise in security and cloud to deliver complete infrastructure solutions that enable companies to drive business outcomes and compete in the digitally driven economy.
Looking for a career in IT? Have previous experience with computers and call center support? We have a great opportunity for you!
This position is for our entry level frontline Help Desk Call Center agent and is responsible for providing technical support by phone and e-mail, remotely assisting end users from initial contact through basic troubleshooting.
Multiple shifts available.
- Resolve problems reported to the call center by phone or web tickets
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Provide timely communication on ticket status and resolution.
- Update and maintain Help Desk Documentation and knowledge base articles
- Review and update Help Desk documentation as assigned.
- Review and create KB articles.
- Other functions as directed by management
- Answer phone calls entered into the call center by the SLA. Resolve or escalate issue as needed.
- Acknowledge and work on incoming Help Desk web tickets by the set SLA, resolve or escalate as needed.
- Monitor voicemail boxes, create ticket and return calls to customer by the set SLA.
- Quickly and effectively communicate with customers within the set SLA.
- Continually update and improve our documentation of a customer environment.
- Continuously improve upon technical skills sets within assigned areas of expertise.
- Continuously improve upon soft skill sets required to deliver outstanding customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Regular, predictable and punctual attendance. Will occasionally need to work on holidays.
- Looking for a career in the IT
- Able to multi-task by working on multiple open tickets simultaneously.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects.
- Able to investigate, analyze and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Comfortable making decisions on issue resolution without supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills.
- Motivated to learn new skills and technology practices; focuses on continual knowledge-based improvement.
- Proficient in at least two of the following:
- Basic understanding of Windows Operating system - Windows, 7 - 10
- MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) – 2000-2016
- Active Directory
- Basic network support:
- Basic knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, wireless)
- VPN clients (Cisco, SonicWall, Fortinet, etc.)
- Mobile device support:
- Setup and troubleshoot issue with iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, etc.
- Install and troubleshoot broadband wireless devices and software
- 1-3 years of prior Customer Service experience
GreenPages is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. GreenPages does not discriminate in any aspect of its employment practices against any qualified applicant or employee on account of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or veteran status. We encourage you to send us your resume if you are interested in pursuing a career with us.
To all recruitment agencies: GreenPages does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and ask that you do not forward resumes to GreenPages employees, any physical GreenPages location, or any GreenPages email address. We take no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
5+ years’ experience managing technical teams7+ years’ experience managing managersProficient verbal and written communication skillsAbility to travel up to 60%.Bachelor's degree or 6+ years relevant professional, industry or military experience.Previous.
We are seeking a skilled Service Desk Engineer who will provide technical support for the Company's clients. This is a telephone-based role.Location: Remote, USAShift: Monday9:00 - 6:00 PM PacificEssential Duties and Responsibilities: Provide excellent.
AE Business Solutions is looking for (3) Help Desk Support II contractors for a client in Madison, WILocal candidatesHybrid work model, candidates will be required to be onsite at least 50% of the time, need to be on-site bi-weekly.Onboarding will be.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Technician with excellent technical and troubleshooting skills. The primary responsibilities are to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical computer issues for onsite and remote customers while providing an outstanding.
Responsibilities: Learn the technology stack that power our entertainment apps, emphasizing needs for the Android platforms.Establish working relationships with brand and business stakeholders across DMED Technology's entertainment and news team.Learn.
More jobs by this company
GreenPages Technology Solutions plans, implements, and manages secure, high-performance digital operating environments for leading companies nationwide. It is uniquely positioned with extensive technology expertise in security and cloud to deliver complete.