We are looking for multiple senior Android mobile application engineers to join our core Cross-platform team to plan and drive our new initiatives. Our iOS app has been featured by Apple and loved by millions and we are now preparing to launch it on other platforms. You will build and own the entire lifecycle of new user-facing features, often leveraging technologies unique to the latest frameworks. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to work with some of the best Engineers.
Our Core Values:
- Users come first
- Build a better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
What you need to be successful
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and story-telling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire of self-improvement through side projects and sharing
- Strong understandings of computer science fundamentals
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, a big plus if they side projects
- Strong sense of the best tools for any task
- Shipped one or more non-trivial Android apps on respective app stores
- Mastery in at least two programming languages: Kotlin/Java and another modern OOP language
- Big plus if you have experience cross-compiling codebase on different mobile platforms
Less exerienced candidate will be considered as Software Engineer, Android.
- You'll receive competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love.
- Most of our positions are eligible for remote work, provided you have at least 3 hours of overlap with the team in the office every weekday between 10 AM and 6 PM. Please indicate your preference in your application form.
- You're also welcome to join us in our Hong Kong or London office, we sponsor visas and relocations.
- We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days!
- Join our best company tradition, the annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on our Instagram.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States URL: https://sense.comSense is looking for an Android developer to join our team and help us build the next generation of the Sense mobile experience. If you are looking to use your professional expertise to make a differ
Does the idea of collaborating with business stakeholders and technical teams excite you?Do you like inspiring product vision for software tools that are dynamically changing?Do you like talking to users to get to the root of what they really want most in a tool?Then this job may
Description:Note: Velentium does not currently sponsor work visas or consider candidates in the F1-OPT program.We are currently looking for senior mobile software Engineer that want to help us change lives. This position will focus on developing/ maintaining mobile applications f
Let's start here, are you looking for these things in your next career move?Opportunity to build a world class consumer privacy technology companyA mission you care deeply about, promoting an alternative to big techCompetitive compensation and stock options from a company backed.
Eliminate Crime. Build Community. Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the develo