Why Work For Us
More About the Role
Innovation, research, architecture, authentic fun, and creativity are always at the forefront of what we do, so if you're excited to work on a product that is changing the way food delivery is done around the country, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Impact You Will Make:
- The Diner Loyalty Engineering team is responsible for building the Diner Loyalty features on the Grubhub App. To that end, we endeavor to provide the right offer to the right diner at the right time. We are continuously evolving and extending our platform by being KPI and data-driven. We build features at large scale that are observable and autonomous. This way we deliver the best-in-class Loyalty benefits to our Diners by giving them most value as they order on our platform.
- Work cross functionally with designers, product owners, and other engineers to design, implement, and test features which help to drive the business forward.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices and new technologies. We are always improving the process of building software; we’ll need your help to do that.
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.Are you an impeccable writer who loves tinkering with the newest Android devices? Want to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment from home while monetizing your love for technology?AndroidPolice.com is looking for t
The Software Systems Engineer develops, modifies and codes software systems programming applications. Responsible for evaluating and preparing system engineering and technical analyses; documents, proposals for change, and other technical documentation.General ResponsibilitiesHan
ABOUT USTribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. We’re headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright,
We are looking for Android developers in the US who demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.Executes Mobile Engineering projectsParticipates in the discovery phase of small to medium size Mobile Engineering pr
Siden is a rapidly scaling company, with a cloud infrastructure as a service offering, which enables wireless operators (MNOs) to win the home Internet market (with a global opportunity of over a billion homes). We achieve this by expanding MNO’s wireless capacity by 5-10x,
More jobs by this company
About The Opportunity:Grubhub’s Reconnect Returnship Program is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to the individuals who have at least five years of professional expe
About The Opportunity:We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online fo