- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
- Develop application code according to requirements and assigned tasks.
- Contribute to lifecycle Flow and value streams by following prescribed methodologies and best practices.
- Maintain a balance of business and technical acumen in decision-making.
- Follow source-code management and work item tracking best practices.
- Contribute to the estimation process during planning exercises.
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and effective business acumen.
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal form.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Must have a growth mindset and subscribe to a continuous learning philosophy.
- Demonstrate expertise and mastery in your area of technology and industry.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- 5+ years of professional experience performing software development.
- Comprehensive knowledge with respect to the following:
- Kotlin and Java languages
- Android lifecycle and frameworks
- Gradle build system
- Working knowledge of toolsets such as:
- Android Studio
- Source Control: Git or like
- Work Request Systems: Jira, Azure DevOps
- SDLC Methodologies:
- Agile, SCRUM, use of architectural patterns/frameworks
- Ability to collaborate on requirements for projects and requests
- Ability to accurately assess and articulate risk
- B.S. or higher in computer science/technology field preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent customer-service orientation
- Effective delegation of tasks and follow-up
- Lead technology assessments and author recommendations
- Knowledgeable of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Capable of meeting deadlines and focuses on results and value creation
- Capable of professionally resolving team issues/conflicts
- Works well with customers and vendors, knows when and how hard to push to maintain a stable and reliable environment
- Capable of leading research into application development issues to successful completion
- Self-motivated and directed
- Capable of prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and regulations preferred (PCI, PII, PHI, HIPAA, GDPR, ADA, etc.)
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Flexible PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digita
Du hast Lust darauf, die Entwicklung von mobilen Applikationen voranzutreiben? Du fühlst Dich in der Android-Welt zuhause? In unseren crossfunktionalen Teams kannst Du Dich auf kreative Weise austoben und Deine Fähigkeiten bei der Realisierung von großen, nativen
Edgetensor Technologies is searching for a brilliant, flexible Android Lead to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience.Responsibilities:Will be solely responsible for developing and maintaining the Apps.Manage a small team of developers and report to the mana
Instasks App is a Professional Concierge Service. The app provides top-tiered professionals and clients with an online platform. Our unique approach to building an App is to give the client and the provider instant bookings and an easy process of all services: For example, client
Metispro Corp. is a Point of Sale System Solution company based in Berwyn PA. We are looking for a part-time contract or salaried Customer Service Representative who can communicate with clients and perform troubleshooting with POS issues including basic network connectivity issu