Senior Android Developer
We are looking for Android developers based anywhere in the US who are interested in both full-time and C2C positions.
- Participates in peer code reviews and team development
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices
Minimum Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and five years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with the development of mobile network clients using the HTTP protocol, REST APIs, and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs: Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real-time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code
- Published Android application is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,747.00 - $190,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Android: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Technical ReviewerSkill is primarily java- Experience in Android application developmentResponsibilities include:- Static analysis in ad fraud verticalgoogle tools in place > code chain detection (algorithms)manually analyze call parts - to see if ok.
Lucid specializes in video personalization & contextual understanding using AI to increase engagement, conversion, and retention for Media & Entertainment enterprises.We are the leader in building Knowledge Graph technology leveraging AI-generated short.
10+ years of total development experienceMinimum 5 years experience in Android development (including 3+ with Kotlin)Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation, and maintenanceHands-on experience with development tools such.
Role: Android DeveloperLocation: San Francisco, CA ( Initial remote and onsite)Type: ContractNeed experience with Kotlin and preferably Java RX (At least need to have knowledge of it)Mid to senior level - 5 to 10 years of experienceJob detailsExperience.
Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Sales Engineer to join a next-gen company as a full-time permanent, internal employee. The Sales Engineer will support gesture enabled technologies through the enhancement of human intent.The Sales Engineer will require.