Duties and responsibilities
- Enhance and maintain a native Android application
- Diagnose bugs via all possible avenues such as remote logging, crash reporting, customer feedback, developer testing, code inspection
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to fix bugs and ship new features
- Contribute to all aspects of software lifecycle beyond development (documentation, meetings, testing, CI, etc.)
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of Android development experience, both with Java and Kotlin
- Source code management via Git
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with RxJava
- Working knowledge of Android architectures, ecosystem, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong sense of initiative to serve clients well, self-directed problem solver
- Ability to communicate well with less technical stakeholders and clarify requirements and issues with them
- Strong communication skills, enjoys collaboration with teammates
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Fully Remote Reverse Engineer for a leading Global Security Software Company. The Reverse Engineer will conduct and assist with reverse engineering, security assessments, and code reviews. The goal of this work is develop.
Senior Android Developer | Multiple Location | Long-term Contract City of Fremont being the 1st priority followed by SFO, San Leandro, Concord/Walnut Creek Second preference is Charlotte, NC What are we looking for?Overall 7+ years of Software development.
CodeBright is a small international software development company - with a team of less than 50 - that offers customized software development services. Founded in 2017, CodeBright has a solid reputation and a strong fulfillment process.CodeBright provides.
Entry-Level Android Application DeveloperIf you are looking to build a career, Emonics is providing an excellent platform in high-demand technology. The candidates who are in CPT /OPT/USC/GC or any Engineering/Sciences or all eligible to work in the.
AE Business Solutions is looking for (3) Help Desk Support II contractors for a client in Madison, WILocal candidatesHybrid work model, candidates will be required to be onsite at least 50% of the time, need to be on-site bi-weekly.Onboarding will be.