Decibel LLC is seeking a dynamic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team! This position is responsible for communicating and building rapport with potential clients, qualifying and converting leads, and successfully completing e-sign agreements to generate new business leads for personal injury law firms.
The primary focus in this position will be to convert leads for property damage insurance claims. Storms and natural disasters are leaving many home and business owners with extreme damages and high costs for repairs, and they are being met with denied, underpayed, or unfair practices by their insurance company when they file a claim. The key roles of the Legal Inside Sales Representative are to listen to their needs, communicate the legal help available to them, prepare and send e-signature agreements to help them get started on a free case review with one of our partnering law firms. Must be a highly motivated self-starter and successfully achieve profitable agreement sales targets while working a fully remote, and flexible schedule!
- Communicating with potential clients, making outbound calls, and following up on leads
- Vetting, qualifying, and closing supplied leads to achieve sales targets
- Build customer relationships with clients by reaching out via phone, email, and other forms of communication
- Track daily and monthly sales cycle progress to meet acquisition goals
- Use Zoho CRM software to maintain database of current customer information and opportunities
- Explaining and answering potential questions about legal services and processes
- Learning new campaign and docket information quickly and thoroughly in a rapidly changing environment
- 4 to 5 years sales experience preferred, with experience in the legal industry a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with Zoho or CRM systems, E-Sign Documents, and strong computer application skills and performance tools such as auto-dialers, sms, etc.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet monthly quotas and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with little supervision after training
- Understanding key industry impacts, compliance standards, polices and personal injury processes
- 100% Distraction-free working environment
- Windows 10 PC or laptop using Google Chrome, and Android/IOS smart phone are required for this position, and other tools for productivity can be discussed as needed.
Range: $36,000 - $ Unlimited
- This position receives a monthly base salary of $3,000, plus commissions
- Uncapped potential commission income
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Do you own a PC or laptop with Windows 10?
- Do you own a good headset or Android/IOS smart phone?
- Sales Lead Generators & Telemarketers: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Xamarin DeveloperABOUT THE COMPANYCareXM lives at the connection of healthcare, software, and contact center services, with a mission to reshape the remote patient care experience by partnering with our customers to provide.
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts.
We are seeking a Digital Product Owner to lead a team focused on optimizing our consumer-facing mobile app (Android and iOs). The Digital Product Owner will successfully champion digital product improvements, with responsibilities that span from idea.
Must be able to make site visits and submit to and pass CLEAR procedures.The Technical Support (Generalist) is responsible for providing technical support and setup for OATS staff, programs, and a network of training centers throughout New York City..
ORC is seeking a full-time, non-exempt Right of Way Document Specialist to work remotely based out of their home office.We are proud to offer:Excellent base payComprehensive medical, dental and vision plansSick time401KShort and Long-Term DisabilityTuition.