US Citizenship required.
The A+ certified Tier 1 Service Desk Technician will support client by providing Tier-1 help desk support via telephone, self-service incidents/requests, ServiceNow Chat, and email.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptop PCs, iPads, air cards, portable monitors, printers, scanners, laptop docking stations, iPhones, and Android mobile phones.
- Submit tickets as soon as the contact is received and capture all the required customer and issue information outlined in the service desk SOP.
- Update the relevant knowledge-base article, if necessary after closing the incident, to ensure its accuracy. If a KBA does not exist, work with the Service Desk manager to create one.
- 2 to 4 years' experience providing user support in a Service Desk Environment.
- Experience with a ticketing software ServiceNow, Remedy.
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Knowledge of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications (such as Adobe Acrobat and the Microsoft Office suite), and networking. (Remote connectivity, VPN)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Due to the needed security clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required. Are you U.S. Citizen?
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This is a mid-level Service Desk analyst position with a primary responsibility of providing functional workflow support in Epic EMR and with secondary responsibility of providing desktop support to end-users. At this level, support calls may be complex.
Bachelor's degree or 4+ years relevant professional, industry or military experience.5+ years of experience developing a team of technical professionals across multiple locations.Experience working with stakeholders to communicate issues while balancing.
Job DescriptionThis is a remote position. What to expect at Bizbox:A workplace is driven by non-negotiable and ‘Culture First’ organizational valuesA 9-hour workday and a 5 day work week.Best in class Leave PolicyAbout us:We are a best-in-class creative.
Use your expertise teaching English to Indonesian speakers to help improve how millions of people learn languages on Duolingo!We are looking for an expert in English learning content who has experience teaching English to Indonesian speakers and crafting.
Piper Companies is seeking a REMOTE Service Desk Engineer to join a company on a 6-month contract-to-hire position. The Service Desk Engineer will support a health care organization to lead in product enhancement and business solutions.Preferred Location:.