- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Build the interactive data visualization and data interfaces using web technologies.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end
- Cooperate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omnichannel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- 6-8+ years of experience with the design and development of single-page web applications
- Proficient in Angular 5+ (Components, Reactive/template forms, RxJS, services, etc.)
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass.
- Good understanding of any CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design)
- Experience in Responsive web design
- Experience in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiar with web accessibility guidelines
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine, Karma)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies has a long-term contract Principal Software Engineer opportunity available with a leading financial services organization. This Principal Software Engineer will help guide the development of the organization's new Investment platform..
Job Summary:We’re looking for a UX designer who has a solid understanding of graphic design, web technologies, and wireframing tools. Candidates should have a good grasp of design programs and tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva. UX designers.
Candidate must work on our W2Sr UI/UX Developer - We are looking for someone with heavier Angular experience.Operate efficiently in an Agile and Scrum environmentIncorporate proper UX concepts into UI designs and developmentUtilize the development team.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on.
Description:About OriginUtilities are a critical function for their communities and our society. It is vital that customers have a strong relationship with their utilities, and this is managed through business-critical enterprise software. Origin teams.
More jobs by this company
Job Title: .Net Full Stack Developer -REMOTELocation: Franklin, TNDuration: 12+ months extendableJob Description:Need 10+ yrs resumesYou will be a member of a cross-functional team of software DEV/QA/Automation engineers, architects, product owners,.
Title: Senior Java DeveloperLocation: Minneapolis, MN (Remote till Covid)Duration : 12+ monthsJOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:Developing Restful API applicationsTest-driven development, aggressive refactoring, automated unit testing, integration testing,.