Fuel Travel is looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sophisticated web applications, which primarily serve the hospitality industry.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Collaborate with team members on product definition, scope, and timing
- Document all work
- Troubleshoot and solve bugs
- 4+ years of web based software development using Microsoft .NET Core, C#
- Knowledge of many forms of API communication
- Experience with .NET Dependency Injection Frameworks
- Familiar with SOLID design principles
- Git, or a similar version control system knowledge
- Team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, time management skills, and a desire to work independently in a challenging position
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fluent English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
MUST BE OK WORKING IN MANHATTAN NYC 3 DAYS A WEEK SOON Sr. ASP.Net Core/Angular Web developer (.net)Skills & RequirementsAt least 10+ years of work experience as ASP.Net /Angular Web developer (.net) using Microsoft TechnologiesHands-on development experience.
IntroductionAt Slipstream IT we work to streamline IT Support and provide managed solutions with a strategic consulting and global leadership management approach. Our solutions are designed exclusively for emerging pharma and biotech organizations. Slipstream’s.
The Angular Developer will assist with the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of application systems, based on pre-defined requirements for programs, functions, services and other related software components.What will be my duties.
Position: ServiceNow Developer Visa Status: U.S. CitizenClearance: U.S. Public TrustRate: $60-65 per hour or W2 equivalent. Depending on Experience, Higher Rate for Mid or Senior, As long as they are good, years of experience do not matter.Location:.
Project DescriptionBe part of the creative and fast moving development team that works on application and software development for major Healthcare Payer organizationResponsibilitiesPerforms programming and maintenance on various programs and systems.