We are looking for a Angular Developer with NodeJS for one of our clients. This will be an Remote position
Position: Angular Developer with NodeJS
Position Type: C2C/W2
Duration: Long Term
- Senior UI/ front end Angular Developer will manage and build software solutions across the Digital Platform.
- Will able to take prototypes and quickly build robust, standards-driven UI components using Angular 4 and above, Node.js, Firebase/ Firestore, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, and CORS.
- Shall closely work with the Tech lead to bring enhancements to reality while managing all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with XML, JSON, XSL.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant, broad UI experience is preferred
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
Please let me know if you are interested in this role and attach your resume
Talent Acquisition Associate
Phone : +1 609-952-6392
Web princetonits.com | skillconnect360.com
125 Maiden Ln, Suite# 501, New York, NY 10038
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Node.js: 4 years (Required)
- Angular: 6 years (Required)
- Express.js: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Responsibilities / Duties : *Works on projects of all sizes to provide software design and development to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Activities will not limit to:Work with agile teams as they perform feature level design, development,.
Our company is seeking an Application Developer with experience in Angular, Node.js, and SQL Server to join our team. The successful candidate will work directly with our clients on their project. This position is perfect for a candidate who is comfortable.
Company Overview: Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently.
More jobs by this company
5+ years, with hands-on experience with Energy IP MDMS, AMI setup, configuration, with strong utilities background.At least 3 years of experience in Utilities/Meter to Cash processUnderstanding of HES operations with exposure to at least one HES system.
Job Description:Under the supervision of the IT Enterprise Architect Manager, the successful candidate will work on governance, design, build, and manage the cloud infrastructure of Port Authority Agency. This includes applying governance best practice,.