Angular Developer performing as an Individual contributor, component lead, and possibly tech lead.Requirements:
- Experience in web, mobile web apps and PWA. Hybrid web apps a plus (Phonegap/Ionic)
- Angular 8+, Angular 10 is a plus, especially if working on Ionic.
- Angular integration with Rest Services
- GIT. Experience submitting pull requests and reviewing/approving pull requests.
- Unit Testing: Karma/Jasmine
- E2E testing: Protractor (nice to have)
- Ionic framework (ideal, but if you know Angular 10, should be able to pick it up relatively fast)
- iOS and Android development (nice to have, even if experience limited to tutorials. Will help with Ionic development)
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Docker/Vagrant (nice to have)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our company is seeking an Application Developer with experience in Angular, Node.js, and SQL Server to join our team. The successful candidate will work directly with our clients on their project. This position is perfect for a candidate who is comfortable.
Company Overview: Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently.
Overview:Are you an Angular Developer looking to positively affect the lives of millions of people?The selected candidate will join a team helping reshape healthcare IT with CMS! You will have an opportunity to develop highly innovative solutions using.
More jobs by this company
Description:Description:Full stack Java Developer is responsible for agile development life cycle with application design, construction and testing of Java applications and Web Services.Perform the detailed design of application and identify reusable.