Who we are
Krystal Ball is a software development company serving healthcare professionals. We work with state and health care providers all over the nation.
What we do
We create, maintain and advance SaaS solutions that fit our audience and add value to their processes. Those solutions range in implementation in the financial, administration, healthcare teams and health providers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer with 1 to 3 years of experience building Angular apps and/or dotnet core APIs. This position will grow into a full stack position, so if you have both, great, but we only require one of them to be considered for this position.
As an Angular developer you will work in multi-project applications with shared components.
As a dotnet developer you will work across multiple micro-services to support Angular and Flutter apps.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Work in a team environment
- Engage with business and development teams to understand and solve needs
- Produce readable, extendable and secure code
- Perform code reviews for other developers
- Test applications (both manual and automated tests)
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Stay current in technology changes
- Perform other duties as assigned in relation to software development
- Web Applications - Angular
- Mobile Applications - Flutter
- API - dotnet 6 C#
- SQL Server 2017 (upgrade in the works)
Why join us
- Generous PTO policy including paid time off between Christmas and New Year
- 401K matching
- Very friendly environment and teammates
- Creativity is welcomed and encouraged
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $83,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- APIs: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Required)
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Title: Senior .Net Full Stack DeveloperJob Location: Westlake, TX (Hybrid)Job Duration: Long-TermClient-MphasisJob Description:Must have at least 4 years of hands-on experience in Angular 8 and aboveMust have at least 3 years hands-on experience.
8 years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications.Experience in ASP.Net/C#/ Web service & AngularJS.Should have good experience in SQL Server development and production support.Experience of modern web development toolkits and.
RDA is seeking to expand its consulting team by hiring another* Software Engineer* with development experience utilizing C#, Angular and SQL. As a Gold-certified Microsoft Cloud Service Provider and roots in technology all the way to 1988, RDA provides.
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently?.
Role: .Net DeveloperLocation: Remote (New York, NY)Job Description: Location: Remote for now, later at onsite when client requiresDuration: Long TermClient: City of New YorkDescription:5 to 10 years of experience in .NET, C#, MVC, .NET Core, Angular.