Join Aperia Solutions, a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive experience in finance, data security, compliance, and business consulting which continues to fuel its rapid growth.
Aperia offers a competitive salary package and a great work environment with excellent people.
- Technical lead for one or multiple projects
- Troubleshooting and remediating application and deployment issues
- Deploying new code and updates to multiple environments
- Implementing new requirements
- Meeting with client and offshore team
- Review code, read code to understand and explain how it works
- Follow security standards
- Research and provide technical approach for new implementation and resolve issues on all environments (QA, UAT, STAGING, PROD)
- 5+ years of experience in data architecture principles, methods, techniques and technologies with various database tools
- 5+ years of experience in programming languages like MVC, .NET, Angular JS, Angular REST Integration, Bootstrap, Jquery, CSS3 and HTML5
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in application development
- Hands-on experience with Mobile Web Application design & development
- Hands-on experience with Angular JS, MVC, REST Integration and .NET
- Basic knowledge of OWASP, PCIDSS
- Knowledge of response UI design and development using Bootstrap
- Very Good verbal/written communication skills
- Quick learning skills; should pick-up new work quickly and become productive
- Flexible and should be able to perform under tight timelines
- Takes up ownership, performs and delivers good quality work following BU guidelines and standards
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles and patterns
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier/layer distributed applications
- Good knowledge of implementing and consuming WCF and/or Web services
- Good knowledge of RDBMS design concepts and coding practice, Reporting
- Good to have Content Management experience
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Overview: Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently.
Overview:Are you an Angular Developer looking to positively affect the lives of millions of people?The selected candidate will join a team helping reshape healthcare IT with CMS! You will have an opportunity to develop highly innovative solutions using.
We are looking for Software Engineers / Developers to design and develop applications for computers and mobile devices while working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and the Lead Developers on our team. We live by the Agile process of development.
More jobs by this company
SUMMARYJoin Aperia Solutions, a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive.
.Net Developer (Full-Time & Permanent)SUMMARYJoin Aperia Solutions, a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The.