Joining as a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for coding, planning, directing projects to help design, build and maintain the sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of software products, processes. This role will also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide technical leadership to other team members.
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture
- Software development (Angular, React technologies)
- Developed multiple UI pages and applied UI validations in Angular single page applications along with ADA compliance.
- Expert in the Continuous Integration techniques using Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus for DevOps process for Code Management using Team Foundation Server.
- Performed peer-peer code reviews and team code reviews and gave demos on latest technologies.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Involved in monthly major releases to support production release activities thru automated releases using DevOps and TeamCity.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing legacy systems and applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs
- Analysis, Design and Development of the project by following Agile Methodology including daily scrum and sprint meetings.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of professional experience in designing and building Restful APIs and Services and integrating with both internal and vendor APIs.
- 5+ years of software development experience with Angular, React technologies.
- Must have experience integrating the REST APIS in front end applica
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Angular: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Overview: Joining as a Senior Developer, , you will be responsible for coding, planning, directing projects to help design, build and maintain the sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of software products,.
Our company is seeking an Application Developer with experience in Angular, Node.js, and SQL Server to join our team. The successful candidate will work directly with our clients on their project. This position is perfect for a candidate who is comfortable.
Company Overview: Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently.
More jobs by this company
Job Title: Unix /Linux Administrator JD: RHEL 6 & 7 servers supporting all the OS administration, application and hardware issues.Installation, Upgradation, Configuration, Maintenance, Patch/Package management and Troubleshooting of the Operating systems.
Skill Requirements: KotlinSpring ReactMicroservice ArchitectureNoSQL DB'sKafkaCI/CD ExperienceJob Description: The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver.