Are you an Angular Developer looking to positively affect the lives of millions of people?
The selected candidate will join a team helping reshape healthcare IT with CMS! You will have an opportunity to develop highly innovative solutions using Angular while building an enterprise application from the ground up.Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain and manage a cohesive front-end framework as we make updates and add features to the UIs
- Develop test cases for cross browser testing and unit test the front-end code.
- Research, prototype and advise on new front-end technologies and tools as we evolve our platform tech stack
- Strong Visualization an eye for cool, end-user intuitive framework
- Experience with UI/UX Development
- Hands-on experience with Angular
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, DOM, SVG, Canvas
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of Angular, ReactJS and other prominent front-end libraries such as jQuery and D3
- Knowledge of image authoring tools and prototyping tools are added advantage.
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of code version control tools especially GIT
- Must be eligible to hold a Public Trust government security clearance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational.
Job Title: Angular DeveloperJob Location: RemoteJob Type: ContractAngular Developer Responsibilities: Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end.
*24 month contract to hire role (hybrid-remote)Roleo Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software.o Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in
Staff Software Engineer (Remote)Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Bently Nevada Software Engineering Team!Bently Nevada is a growing software, hardware, and services company.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Are you a Senior Database Administrator that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families.
Overview:TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Senior Developer to join our growing team!TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification opportunities, Healthcare.
Overview:Are you a Senior Business Analyst that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families.