My client is looking for an Angular Developer with Cordova API knowledge to join their team!
Role: Angular Developer
Duration: 4+ Month Contract
Location: 100% Remote (EST Hours)
Rate: Depends on Experience
Requires US Citizenship or Green Card
Day to day responsibilities:
- Project: Developing a pipeline project for a client. Developing a mobile app for touch screen displays. Core code base is in Angular
- Support the complete lifecycle of a modern web/interactive experience—from initial conception and ideation, through defining specifications, design, wire-framing, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop responsive, front-end markup and style from approved designs, employing proper web standards with a focus on usability and accessibility for a variety of platforms and devices.
- Collaborate within an agile development environment, submitting and reviewing code as part of a regular sprint schedule using cloud project tracking software (Jira)
3 Must haves:
- Very strong Angular version 8+ development experience (understands the base framework, RXJS, Unidirectional data flow) - https://blog.angular-university.io/angular-2-what-is-unidirectional-data-flow-development-mode/
- Intermediate experience in Cordova - able to utilize Cordova API, IOS (Mobile) & Electron (Desktop) for data storage and push notifications
- Unit Testing (any library in relation to Angular)
Nice 2 Have:
- Jira & Ans Agile development
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: