Senior Front-end Engineer (Angular)
Have you always wanted to work for an innovative company that has the agility of a startup but has over a decade of experience as an industry leader? We are a team of insurance experts looking to revolutionize the way people shop for insurance. We are an established successful company looking to impact the industry – if you like to challenge the status quo we’d like to speak with you.
While we know how to have fun, our work culture is based around professionalism and respect for each other. As such, we’ve described our ideal candidates as “studio-musician developers”. The ability to work and communicate well with a team is critical. If you can stay focused and get work done on a reasonable schedule, that is more important to our team than the ability to soldier through long hours. While every job requires bursts of the workload from time to time, we view “crunch time” as a process failure, not a badge of honor.
We are looking for a strong Angular developer that has solid experience with mobile/responsive websites. Due to a significant increase in work and development needs, we are looking to add a Senior level developer that is well-versed in front-end web technologies.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Outstanding work environment
- Excellent company benefits
- Impactful and meaningful work
What You Will Be Doing
- Web application development for mobile and desktop using Angular, HTML5 & CSS
- WebForm/MVC development (legacy systems)
- Analysis of requirements and design
- Review teammates code
- Provide input for software and technological improvements
What You Need for this Position
- At Least 3-5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Angular 7 or greater
- HTML (including HTML5)
Nice to have:
- AWS Lambda experience
- Jenkins, Github, and Jira experience
- Microservices Architecture experience
- MSSQL or other DB experience
- Microsoft .NET experience
What's In It for You
Epiq is a company that allows you to be yourself and excel financially. From the top-down everyone is down to earth and approachable. Excellent benefits package! Internal opportunities to grow.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: