The client is seeking a modernized system for modernizing talent management processes across their organization, ranging from staffing and recruiting to performance achievement and employee feedback. The DVAR ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for the technical build and delivery of both ServiceNow's HRSD and custom applications. The resource will complete both back-end and service portal development.
1. Minimum of 2+ years Service Portal development experience.
2. Minimum of 5+ years general ServiceNow development experience.
3. Ability to implement moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules.
Minimum of 5+ years ServiceNow development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow. Experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel.
Ability to obtain Secret clearance
Experience with Service HRSD
Service Portal (Angular and bootstrap coding experience)
The ServiceNow developer should be a quick learner that can independently problem solve, balance multiple work streams concurrently, and work collaboratively with the team to release system functionality quickly and with high quality.
1. Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
2. Candidate must be U.S. Citizen (no dual citizenship)
3. Must complete a Background investigation prior to start of work
This and all positions at Mount Airey Group, Inc. require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
Mount Airey Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
If you are interested in being considered for this opening, please send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please provide the following details in the email:
- the position title and number,
- your salary requirements,
- your current security clearance, if any,
- your availability,
- your best contact phone number,
- and the best time to reach you.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: