DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.About the Opportunity:
DMI is actively seeking a Senior Cloud Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
Location: Indianapolis or Remote
What’s in it for you?
As a Senior Cloud Native Web Developer, you’ll be creating web-based solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to solve our clients’ challenges. You’ll tap into your extensive experience with web-based tools and cloud services to take a central role in the construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly augment your existing experiences with additional experience across industries and disciplines. You won’t be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be an invaluable asset to your team by taking responsibility for application components and developing across all layers of client solutions.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects.
- Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
- Performing unit, integration, and system testing
- Designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful web APIs
- Creating elegant user interface solutions
- Collaborating with fellow team members to help solve technical challenges they’re facing
- Taking ownership of individual components within an application
- Complete in-depth peer code reviews following industry best practices to ensure that all code bases remain clean, maintainable, and efficient
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
- Proficient in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Extensive experience with React (or similar technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, Vue, or similar)
- Experience using build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, or similar
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, or similar
- Proficient in the review of source code
- Well-versed in the art of Git source control or similar
- Skillful in the use of serverless technologies with Azure Functions (or similar technologies such as GCP Cloud Functions or AWS Lambda)
- Established experience designing and implementing RESTful web APIs using Node.js (or similar technologies such as C#/.NET Core and/or Java)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
- Consulting experience
- Deep background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
- Knowledge of software architecture design patterns
- Proven ability to assist in leading small to medium sized development teams
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: