Are you looking join a team and work on an exciting project while working from home? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Below you will additional details about this opportunity. Be sure to apply today, as this position will be filled quickly!
- Writes technical blogs and be active in Open Source Community. Agile, DevOPS and Cloud: Applies Design Thinking techniques on application design. Leads agile software development efforts as a Technical Leader.
Overview of What the Team Does
- Develops guidelines for other software engineers that helps them build and implement code that is scalable, stable and secure.
- Acts as a hands-on software engineer who can write quality code, assists with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching.
Top 3 Must-Haves (Hard Skills)
- Angular 10+ or higher framework hands on experience
- Website creation implementation
- User interface developer
NICE TO HAVE
- AWS cloud using tools like Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, SWF, ELB, Lambda, S3, RDS/Dynamo DB and others
- JAVA Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $68.56 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Angular 10+: 5 years (Preferred)
- Website Creation Implementations: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At InMotion Hosting, we stand by our core values to Cultivate, Care, Improve, Thrill and Have Fun. These values have helped us become a leader in web hosting and web design. We’ve been expanding our software products to help better serve our customers, and we’re looki
Important Notes:-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.-We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list.-This position can be performed 100% remotely or out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) following.
Are you seeking huge growth in your development career path? Orion is adding 18 "game changers" software developers due to our huge growth goals. We are looking to grow from 8-40% market share in the next 5 years. What does that mean for you? You get to work on some very cool pro
COMPANY: Stilman Advanced StrategiesPOSITION: Front End Developer, AngularJSLOCATION: Remote- work from anywhere USA. Ideal cities; Orlando FL, Denver, CO; Washington, DC area,US Citizenship is required.Company OverviewSTILMAN Advanced Strategies develops software based on Lingui