SUMMARY: This position is responsible for leading and managing assigned technical teams in execution on agile development projects, in an enterprise environment utilizing structured SDLC processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes recommendation to Product Owner partners and technical director on how to improve team delivery.
- Makes architectural recommendation and design solutions for team.
- First line of defense to resolve technical issues for team members.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot any technical issue.
- Understands strategic direction of team and ensures technical direction aligns.
- Leads technical discussion on a day to day basis.
- Collaborates with Project Managers partners and technical director to aid in roadmap development, scoping and prioritizations.
- Ensures needs of customer met while also considering technical needs.
- Manages and mentors technical team members; managerial duties include - accountability, goals, one-on-ones, ADP approvals and performance coaching.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises software developers in the client request organization.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Jira and Agile practices
- Strong understanding of the business and the problems being solved.
- Ability to talk to internal/external customers.
- Ability to own product roadmaps from technical perspective.
- Ability to drive team to deliver roadmap.
- Ability to coach resources on technical execution.
- Ability to ensure technical standard are applied for the respective stack.
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- 5+ years of .NET (Framework & Core)
- 5+ years of Angular/AngularJS
- At least 2 years leading a technical team
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Apex
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance.
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Angular DeveloperJob Description Overview6 Degrees Health is bringing equity and fairness back to healthcare reimbursement by utilizing data and technology, including our own software platforms. Our team of industry experts work with health plans to make the most of their healthc
Job Description: Mean stack developers (Angular.js, Node.js, Mongo DB)Experience building enterprise grade apps leveraging frameworks for running multiple apps on Angular Should have knowledge of TDD and be able to align to code integrated with DevOps pipelineShould have good kno
Please Read whole Job DescriptionThe candidate should be a solid full stack developer with a focus on .net, Angular 10+ and Microsoft technologies. The successful candidate will use a variety of web technologies and frameworks to build and support enterprise web applications. As.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionJob Title: UI Developer (Angular OR ReactJS)Full remote is fine.Client based in San Francisco, CAContract OR fulltime with clientRequired Skills:Minimum 5+ years of experience in Front end developmen
InfoMagnus5882 Bolsa Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, USAJob Position: Angularjs/.NET Core Developer - Remote ContractContract role - must reside in the US and Work Direct without a 3rd party employerInfomagnus is seeking an Angularjs/.netCore Developer to work on a project.Job D