The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the Engineering Team and is responsible for regularly contributing to the enhancement, scalability, and security of the Lumavate Platform. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to embrace a constant willingness to learn, solve problems, communicate effectively, and move quickly.
- Work collaboratively to deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them from technical design to deployment.
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability.
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas.
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis.
- Stay up-to-date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their use when it makes sense.
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security, and customer experience.
- Be an active participant in code reviews for other engineers on the team.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- 8+ years of developing, debugging, and deploying systems in a SaaS-based environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience working and thriving in a high growth, fast-paced tech company
- Practical experience with Docker containerization, preferred.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and impact all levels of the organization.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, operates with a sense of urgency, and believes in working hard and having fun.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or relevant work experience.
This is a full-time remote position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independentl
**NOTE: THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**SOFTWARE DEVELOPERJob DescriptionICANotes is an electronic healthcare records (EHR) software company serving the behavioral health specialty.Angular, Node, Typescript, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL full stack Agile development We (and you) have got.
Role Description/Responsibilities:The client is seeking a modernized system for modernizing talent management processes across their organization, ranging from staffing and recruiting to performance achievement and employee feedback. The grants ServiceNow Developer will be respon
REMOTE opportunity!Duties :Sr Frontend Developer to work on the creation of an internal digital product developed by NDS Studio Product teamResponsibilitiesResponsible for developing advanced/complex user-facing featuresBuild reusable code and libraries for future useUsing past e
You have a life. We like that about you.At OCLC, we believe you'll do the best work of your life when you're living the best life possible.We work hard to build the technology that connects thousands of today's libraries. But we also work hard to make a job at OCLC a meaningful p