KnowledgeCity is a global leader in eLearning training, with courses covering Business, Finance, Compliance, Safety and Software. Our courses are led by industry experts, and are designed to strengthen an employee's specific skill sets, empowering them with new skills to enhance and advance their careers.
We are recruiting college-level professors and instructors with 5+ years experience within software development, or corporate experts with 8+ years experience in software development-related topics. Each course runs from 1 to 4 hours in length and typically take 3 to 4 weeks to record.
Current Software Development Courses:
- Web Development (#WordPress, #PHP)
- Programming (#MSVisualStudio, #C, #Node, #Java, #Angular)
- Web Applications (#TypeScript, #React, #Docker, #MSPowerApps)
- Mobile Development (#Swift, #View, #RESTAPI)
- UI/UX (#UserExperience)
- Testing (#Selenium, #Scripting)
Being a KnowledgeCity instructor includes:
- Recording training videos on your personal computer (screen capture, voiceover, presentation elements)
- Writing quizzes and course descriptions, and providing appropriate handouts, based on provided course framework.
- Must be an expert in the topic with 8+ years' experience or 5+ years' training the topic at a college or corporate level
- Familiarity with eLearning and instructional design
- Experience creating online tutorials
- Must have home equipment to record audio and screencast
Other courses we are recruiting for include:
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Cloud Security: CCSP
- Cloud Administration: Managing Storage, Architecture, Networking
- Cloud Certifications: AWS, AZ-900
- Cloud Network Security: Authentication, Intrusion, Architecture
KnowledgeCity is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. KnowledgeCity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $4,000.00 per month
- Bonus pay
- Do you have at least 5 years of college-level teaching experience within your specific expertise, or at least 8 years of specifically-related work experience?
- Are you familiar with external microphones and screencasting software? Webcams are NOT needed.
- Do you have an updated online presence, such as LinkedIn or a university faculty page?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Siemens Software is looking for a talented Web Application Developer to be part of the team building the next generation web experiences for our external customers.In this role you will help build the platform for delivering enterprise content through.
Title: AWS cloud engineer (Position 2)Duration: 2-3 months contract Location: RemoteSkills NeededAWS Security,Governance,Risk and Compliance (GRC),Infrastructure as Code (IaC)Job Type: ContractPay: $50.00 - $80.00 per hourSchedule:8 hour shiftApplication.
Learning Technologies Group (LTG) is seeking an experienced Clound FinOps Manager to join our IT team.Working either remotely or in one of our offices in Brighton, Sheffield or London.Key ResponsibilitiesProvide customised reporting and dashboards to.
(systems AND engineer AND AWS) AND agileCloud Systems Engineers will assist in the development, implementation, and tuning of management and monitoring tools needed to ensure the DEE is operating within optimal performance parameters. Along with Cloud.
Analytica is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support a dynamic federal government project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support and vision for implementing and managing hardware, software and networksAnalytica.
Responsibilties:Understand customer's IT estate, LOB applications, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and cloud native solutions.Collaborate with network, security, and application architects and SMEs.
More jobs by this company
To be an instructor for KnowledgeCity.com, you must be capable of teaching your subject matter at an expert level, and have at least 8 years of professional experience with a specific software package or concept, or 5 years of directly-related collegiate.
KnowledgeCity is a global leader in eLearning training. Our instructors are industry experts, with many years of professional experience working with or instructing their core subjects. They are selected for their expertise, as well as their ability.