Job Title: AWS Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $100/hr. on C2C OR 1099
- 8+ years of related work experience working in high performance or distributed systems, with direct work experience in AWS Cloud, preferably on global scale.
- Experience working in a large multi-account AWS environment.
- Expert experience working with AWS Control Tower, Lambda functions, Cloud Formation, AWS Tagging, Code Pipeline for AWS, AWS Secret Manager, Security Groups, Guard Rails.
- Implementation experience in deploying and supporting AWS Landing Zone and Control Tower
- Skilled with API usage, command line interface and SDKs for automating cloud operations
- Strong understanding of AWS Security Hub, Config, CloudTrail, Security Groups and Cloud Watch
- Deep understanding of AWS Identity & Access Management including user audit.
- Prior experience in developing reports for AWS tags and cost management.
- Cloud certifications in AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube, etc
- Knowledge on networking, load balancing, DNS with UNIX/Linux system administration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS Control Tower: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lambda functions: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cloud Formation: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS Tagging: 3 years (Preferred)
- Code Pipeline: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS Secret Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Security Groups: 3 years (Preferred)
- Guard Rails: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
7+ years Project Management experience leading and delivering enterprise-level IT engagements in IT Professional Services or consulting organization supporting Fortune 500 customers.3+ years Program Management /Engagement Management experience leading.
We are looking to hire a passionate, creative and curious Cloud Architect with the ability to lead customer projects and engagements. This role will help drive the delivery of a variety of projects for customers, including new development and the modernization.
Master's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field5+ years of experience of data platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.5+ years’ experience of Energy Data Lake platform.
Blue Tiger is looking for a System Architect to join our talented team of technologists.Mission impactFor this role, you will directly support the modernization of America’s healthcare system by working with teams responsible for planning, developing,.
Overview:Solutions ArchitectRemote/HybridUS CitizenResponsibilities:We are seeking a DevSecOps Solutions Architect to join a multidisciplinary Agile team providing development, operations & maintenance, security, and testing of a set of capabilities.
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote Cloud Engineer! The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient..
The right candidate will possess 15+ years of business development experience with proven ability to build technology partnerships for the IoT market with direct experience in one or more verticals like Automotive, Smart Home, Industrial, and Commercial.
candidate must be physically located within USA and authorized to work in USA.ETL DeveloperExperience: At least five (5) years of ETL coding experienceExperience with ETL coding and standardsStrong understanding of relational databases (including tables,.
More jobs by this company
MUST HAVE-----Need Azure PAAS or SAAS (Logic Apps, Function Apps)We are looking for .NET developer with 5-7+ of experience and below strong skills: Strong Knowledge : * Design and development of REST APIs, Web services, Microservice architecture. *.
Job Title: AWS EngineerLocation: RemoteDuration: 12 MonthsRequired professional skills and experience:Hands on experience using AWS control tower and cloud formation script are required.Certification: AWS Cloud architect- Associate ( minimum certification.