1. Consultant must possess at least Five (5) years of expertise, managing enterprise AWS cloud infrastructure, and implementing AWS cloud applications including EC2, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Subnets, Security Groups, Access Control List (ACL), Transit Gateways, Application Load Balancer/Network Load Balancer (ALB/NLB), Route53, AWS Certificate Manager (ACM), Application Programming Interface (API) Gateway, and related technologies.
2. Consultant must possess at least Three (3) years of experience, in building data pipelines in a hybrid environment, driving automated build management with continuous integration and continuous delivery platform (CI/CD) and Development and Operations (DevOps) workflows.
3. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in leading operational implementations of cloud infrastructure services and have demonstrated experience working with identity and access management solutions (preferably with WS02).
4. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform tools.
5. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience designing and building containers including tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service/Elastic Container Registry (ECS/ECR), and other related technologies/tools.
6. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide high performance data query solutions.
7. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in writing cloud solution documentation, including cloud standards, procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary.
8. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in using GitHub for version control activities.
9. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in team environments using Scrum or hybrid Agile methodologies utilizing tools such as JIRA and CI/CD platform such as Jenkins.
10. Consultant must possess at least three (3) years of experience in working with development lifecycle such as the systems development lifecycle, concept, requirements, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $75.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits and disaster recovery. GlobalGiving makes it safe and easy for people and companies to give to local projects anywhere in the world, providing nonprofits with the resources,.
About this JobMentor Spaces is a community-driven mentorship platform designed to help companies scale DEI efforts while advancing the careers of underrepresented talent. The platform facilitates career conversations via chat, video, and voice between.
Position PurposeThe Michigan Health Information Network Shared Services (MiHIN) is looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our Cloud Operations & Infrastructure Support department. The Cloud Operations Engineer, Sr. is an integral member of the.