TISTA Science and Technology is seeking a Sr. Cloud Engineer to join our growing team.
- Design, build and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
- Migrate On-Prem workloads to AWS cloud
- Write scripts to automate operations, provisioning, and server management
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis
- Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs
- Work with development team to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production (DevOps)
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar. Master’s a plus.
- 5+ years of professional systems engineering experience with AWS
- Knowledge in Cloud Account Management
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Cluster Management. Hands-on is a plus.
- Experience with Docker or another container engine.
- Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (preferred)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community for nonprofits and disaster recovery. GlobalGiving makes it safe and easy for people and companies to give to local projects anywhere in the world, providing nonprofits with the resources,.