Position : ThoughtSpot (Data Engineer)
Duration : 12+ months
VISA : USC or GC only
Location : 100% Remote
Experience : 5-7 years
Role Type : C2C
Client/ Domain : Verisk
This is the update for this role:
focused 50% on ThoughtSpot Administration and 50% on the Data Engineering side.
· Responsible for working with our Enterprise BI Team and Deploying the ThoughtSpot in Cloud (AWS).
· Helping with identifying processes and tasks that can be automated with internal tools. Will also be directly responsible for building these tools.
· Design Data pipes and automate data ingestion and cleansing, transformation activities using DevOps methodologies.
· Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical data engineering projects and create high-level design and architecture of the solution.
· Deploy & Manage AWS resources such as EC2 instances and RDS.
· Work with the IT teams to set up the monitoring, backups, and alerts.
· Deliver successful end-to-end technical architecture to meet client’s business objectives and BI/Analytics requirements
· Design the ThoughtSpot solution for performance and scalability
· Advise Business users on data quality requirements for ThoughtSpot
· Create data model for BI/Analytics needs that will help the customer answer business questions for the identified use case
· Understand, document, and design for client’s security requirements
· Design relevant ThoughtSpot artifacts (worksheets, searches, and pinboards) that will help drive desired end-user experience
· Work with ThoughtSpot support and Business teams to drive issue resolution
· Establish working relationships with the various Business units.
· Train customer resources in ThoughtSpot administration.
· Strong capabilities working with Linux (CentOS, Rhel) in an Enterprise environment.
· A minimum of 5-7 years of Experience with designing, architect, and leading technical implementations. Required to have played the role of a consultant/architect
· Extensive experience in the ability to understand client’s objectives and requirements (use case), translating it to technical design and solutions to drive client’s business imperatives.
· A minimum of 3+ years of Experience in AWS (Cloud) Technology, Strong understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
· Strong knowledge of data warehousing ecosystem (e.g. Data sources / ETL / Data warehouse / Data marts). Understanding different schemas types (OLTP vs. OLAP, snowflake, etc.)
· Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
· Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
· Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools.
· Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform, and application domains.
Must have experience of Agile development methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Informatica: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position requires an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance. Your application will not be reviewed if you do not have an ACTIVE security clearance at SECRET or above.Elevate Government Solutions is a high growth Technology Services company focused on.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an Analytics Solution Architect for a Consulting company. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for Analytics Solution Architect: Work with business and technology team members to develop and execute.
Date: Nov 7, 2022Primary Location: Radnor, PA, USCompany: Lincoln FinancialAlternate Locations: Work from HomeWork Arrangement: Work from HomeRelocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.Pay Range: $63,100 - $137,900Bonus Potential:.
The Software Support Engineer is responsible for working with both Aptys customers and Aptys internal personnel to identity, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Aptys products and services in both customer and Aptys environments. They are one of the.
Key ResponsibilitiesAnalyze and document current reporting applications, databases, queries, and batch jobsCreate requirements and design specifications to migrate reporting applications to Postgress/Snowflake in an AWS environment.Develop and/or help.
More jobs by this company
We need two senior Tableau Developers (Certified Preferred) with development expertise for Reporting to senior Managers. Communication skills must be great, and the ideal candidate will have experience in Financial environments like Banking, Commercial.
Job Description: Brilliant Infotech Inc. is looking for Jr to mid-level Java Developer with the following skills:Backend (80%): Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Security, Restful APIs, Spring Cloud Streams, Kafka, JUnit, Automation Testing, Performance.
Job Title: Java Developer/ Java Programmer (multiple positions)Remote (some roles may require hybrid)Full time/ Permanent opportunityNote: Brilliant Infotech encourage minimum 6 years experienced OPT, CPT, H4 EAD, USC, GC candidates to apply for this.
BI Developer(SQL/Crystal Reports)Hybrid/ New York City or Melville, NYWe need a senior Business Intelligence Developer with experience working with Crystal Reports. This project is a migration to nCino (nCino is a plus, not required) so heavy SQL is.
Position : Full Stack Developer (W2 or 1099)Duration : 12+ monthsVISA : USC or GCLocation : 100% RemoteExperience : 5-7 yearsRole Type : W2/1099Client/ Domain : PWCBackfill & only 1 round of interview for 1 hr.Job Description: ResponsibilitiesAs a Full.
Node/React DeveloperRemote (Georgia)We need a Node/React developer based out of Georgia. They can work remote 100% but need to be in GA. What You’ll NeedExperience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.jsSkills building.
Position: Sr. C++ Software Developer - Hybrid(W2)Duration: 12+ monthsLocation: Hybrid (Any of the 13 locations blow 3 days onsite a month)Visa: USC & GCExperience: 10 yearsAlbuquerque - NM, American Fork - UT, Boston - MA, Covington - KY, Greenwood Village.
Title : UX StrategistDuration: Long TermLocation: RemoteRequired Skills/ Qualifications:Own the end-to-end research process - design, plan, conduct research, and analyze resultsCollaborate with product teams to develop a UX strategy based on their situation.
Title: Node.js Backend DeveloperLocation: Mt. View, Ca or Seattle, WA - Hybrid work (initially remote up to 3-4 weeks only)The Ideal CandidateDegree Required: Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institutionRequired/must.