Is this you? Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer with proven AWS experience, a can-do attitude and a passion for customer-focused technical leadership?
Who are we? So glad you asked! Jelecos is a technology consulting company headquartered in Omaha, NE that specializes in AWS cloud solutions. We’re an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Certified Solution Provider focused on migration, optimization, transformation and cloud-first application consulting.
What would you do? The Cloud Engineer is part of the Jelecos Delivery team. The main responsibility of the Cloud Engineer will be to deliver timely technical services to our customers in conjunction with other team members. Our Cloud Engineer must have in-depth knowledge of a variety of technologies to successfully deliver the services our customers require. This position will be focused on AWS consulting, design, implementation, and automation.
Experience with Amazon Web Services and hybrid cloud are required. This position requires the candidate to possess the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification. The candidate must either already possess the certification or obtain it within 12 months of hire.
The Cloud Engineer will work closely with customer and technical team members including other Cloud Engineers, Cloud Architects and Application Developers to support our customers. The Cloud Engineer position requires strong technical, collaboration, and communication skills.
A successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and directed, driven to learn and customer service focused.
What are the details?
- Design, build and migrate applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Constantly seek opportunities for automation
- Assist in identification and evaluation of new technologies and development of new services
- Share responsibility for PCI compliance of Jelecos environments
- Resolve customer requests and issues
- Track time thoroughly and accurately
- Participate in after hours on call rotation
- Plan and implement continual improvement efforts
- Assist as needed with customer facing events or sales activities
Basic Experience Requirements:
- 5-7+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience
- 3+ years of architecture experience in infrastructure, databases, or application development
- 2+ years of experience on AWS and AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Technical degree preferred (Computer Science, Sciences, Math)
- Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages for cloud services
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience monitoring and interpreting infrastructure and applications - logs, metrics, traces, events
General Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess an innate sense of urgency; "do whatever it takes" attitude to meet our customer's high expectations
- Must be highly self-motivated and dedicated
- Must be able to coordinate several tasks/projects at once and pivot priorities easily
- Must have outstanding written and spoken English communication skills
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally
What do you get from us?
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Casual atmosphere
- Recognition Programs
- Healthy Rewards Program
- A great place to spend most of your time
- The Cloud Engineer position has the option to be a remote position, candidates do not have to be located in the Omaha area to apply
Jelecos provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: