Basal Smart Solutions is a startup company specializing in data mining and social media applications. We are in the process of productizing some beta-tested methods for optimizing data mining solutions and applying that information to the optimization of social media accounts.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading teams of engineers in the design, development, test, and deployment of software and services that enable our clients to understand their customers and grow their organizations. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing consumer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, cloud computing experience specifically with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working directly with mobile development or multi-tenet user experience systems
- Ability to crisply describe vision and strategy at a high level while also diving into detail to make rapid decisions and bring issues to resolution
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Bias for action, and ability to work independently toward stated goals with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management both internally and externally
- Python experience preferred
Basal Smart Solutions is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Basal Smart Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
We are working remotely at the current time in order to deal with the COVID-19 situation.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Cloud development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: