Multi year project
Required: 4 - 6 Years in Architect Role
Technology Platform: IDH, MDM, CRM, CIM
The candidate will work closely with Architecture team and delivery team to help Wellmark's project backlog with a specific emphasis on re-architecting legacy capabilities to align with the target state architecture. The candidate will be looked to make recommendations on the improving the Data Architecture utilizing cloud (AWS preferred) hosted services, with a particular emphasis on asynchronous data warehousing. The individual will work with and as part of the team; guiding, training, and improving the maturity levels of the team.
- 5+ years' experience in professional services (prior major consultancy experience preferred) with a mix of functional and in-depth technical competencies
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS preferred) infrastructure services, DBMS products, solutions and modern Data Architectures (streaming/real-time Data Warehousing).
- Knowledge and experience using Architectural patterns for data movement (streaming and event based), data storage, analytics
- Deep knowledge of data modeling and metadata management.
- Proven experience in managing and assisting in AWS system implementations or upgrades within a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effectively lead complex meetings with varying levels within organization
- Ability to communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead and provide direction to team members (on or offshore) including technical vision, Architecture and design
- Possess the qualities and characteristics that support development of junior team members to grow a practice.
- Experience working with S3, EC2, Kinesis, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch, Shield, Lambda, Cloud Front and Redshift
- Hands-on experience with platforms such as AWS EMR, Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka and languages such as Python, JAVA, or SQL
- Proven ability to leverage and integrate technology components into an overall solution architecture in support of business requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Data Architecture, Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytic, or Data Science implementations.
- Multiple years of relevant experience in creating solutions using Cloud and Big Data technologies and techniques.
- Multiple years of relevant experience in Very Large Data Warehousing and/or Advanced Analytics using massively parallel (MPP) database platforms (such as Teradata, Netezza, etc.).
- Multiple or more years of relevant experience in the solution architecture and implementation oversight of data-intensive solutions.
- 4 years of relevant experience with ETL/ELT data-integration platforms such as Informatica, Talend, etc. a plus
- 4 years of relevant experience with Business Intelligence toolsets such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc. a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Data Warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data Modeling: 5 years (Preferred)
- software development: 10 years (Preferred)
- architect: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: