RE/MAX, LLC is looking for an API Developer to develop and support APIs that are not only for other RE/MAX services but third-party developers as well. This role will include the development of high throughput, high availability services through highly parallel code written in Elixir. Success in this role will include the ability to collaborate with both product owners and developers alike to develop cohesive client/server contracts through GraphQL while collaborating with others on your team.
- Develop solutions with high-level business requirements from product owners
- Support existing services including optimizations and troubleshooting live production systems as needed
- Working with developers across departments on client/service contracts and integrations
- Contributing improvements to our team's processes along with collaborating through code, reviews, paired programming, etc.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following abilities and characteristics:
- Experience with Elixir or Erlang in production
- Experience working within an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Push innovation by evaluating tools and emerging technologies within the data ecosystem
- Effective at working on a technical team as well as external technical teams
- An enthusiastic analytical problem solver
- Experience with a functional language in production
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Fluency in SQL and enforcing data integrity
- Familiarity, or ability to quickly learn new advances in tools and technologies including:
- Postgres or MySQL
- AWS ECS, S3, SNS/SQS
- Experience with creating scalable solutions.
- Experience building high throughput, resilient services.
- Experience or knowledge about the following technologies:
- AWS Fargate
Now is your chance to become part of a world-class, industry leading organization that touts the #1 real estate brand in the world! RE/MAX is a business that builds businesses. We, alongside booj, our award-winning technology company, specialize in providing the tools, training and tech to our real estate network, which includes RE/MAX and Motto Mortgage franchises, agents, brokers and consumers. Join us and build a career where your contribution is heard, your innovative ideas are valued, and hard work and collaboration truly makes a difference.
RE/MAX LLC, Motto Mortgage, First.io and booj are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity. #LI-MP1
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: