- Work on a variety of projects that involve multiple offerings and partner offerings
- Develop and manage a team of engineers and integrators focused on multi-product solutions
- Develop solutions blueprints based on customer successes and medium and long-term direction of offerings, i.e., validated architectures
- Create blueprints, including architecture diagrams, install guides and configurations, proof of solutions demonstrations, and automation for setup
- Work with internal Business teams, including product managers and engineers
- 10+ years of experience working in software, IT, software development, or integration
- Experience working in an engineering role delivering project and product deliverables; solid development skills
- Experience working in consulting, delivering multi-product solutions to end customers
- Experience with either infrastructure and infrastructure management and automation technology, e.g., Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, or with middleware and other applications services, e.g., messaging technology, runtimes, integration patterns, etc.
- Experience working on projects developed or deployed in the cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Knowledge of modern development processes like DevOps, GitOps, DevSecOps, etc.
- Ability to work with other teams and provide leadership on project scope, deliverables, etc.
About Red Hat:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: