Guidewire is seeking an experienced Compliance Analyst to support the Product Development and Ops Security team. Your job will be to coordinate all compliance and regulatory activities that are required to satisfy both internal and external audits. The successful candidate will have knowledge and a demonstrated background in both domestic and international Compliance and Regulatory and Information Security fields as it applies to cloud services. The candidate must be able to work across multiple teams to gather requirements and audit data in a timely manner.
- Work with members of the Field Audit and Support (FAS) team to create audit and project plans to ensure that audits and projects remain on track, meet deadlines.
- Ensure that internal Quarterly Audits done by Product and Operations Security (POS) team are completed in a timely manner (AWS User and Service Account Reviews, Security Groups)
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation including audit and project plans, spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps.
- Assist with the coordination of resource availability and allocation.
- Follow-up on all aspects of audits and projects.
- Act as a liaison between Product and Operations Security and GRC Teams
- Coordinate collection of artifacts necessary to complete audits
- Coordinate documentation workflows for Product and Operations Security Team
- Attest that all documentation is as per compliance requirements
- Track and measure project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Assist with the preparation of reports for upper management regarding status of audits and projects.
- Learn global data protection and privacy regulations and apply knowledge to contribute to a comprehensive compliance and security program.
- Contribute to defining, developing, implementing, maintenance of policies and processes, to enable consistent and effective practices that minimize risk and ensure the compliance across all media types.
- Work closely with the Field Audit and Support (FAS), Legal, Governance Risk & Compliance, Product Development, Information Security, and Marketing teams to assess current and potential privacy risks and privacy regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the continued development and improvement of all aspects of Guidewire’s compliance program, including:
- Monitoring of program performance, compliance levels of internal and third-parties, performance of training, etc. via appropriate KPIs and KRIs.
- Learn Industry security and privacy compliance requirements including but not limited to GDPR, SSAE16, ISO Standards, Common Criteria, Section 508, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Should have prior experience creating audit and project plans
- Should have done impact analysis
- Must be well familiar with AWS compliance knowledgebase
- Preferably Undergraduate or Graduate level degree/diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
4 d ago
User Research International
10 d ago
Amazon Web Services
30 d ago
More jobs by this company
9 d ago