Who We Are
Path2Response combines an experienced team with evolving data sources, the latest open source technology, and leading-edge big data techniques to deliver improved marketing ROI for our client partners. Our transformational cooperative data platform powers customer acquisition and retention in both offline and online channels. We foster a culture of relentless innovation and excellence that empowers employees to flourish.
What We Do and How We Work
We work with our clients to maximize their customer acquisition efforts through performance and reach. How do we do that? By applying analysis tools like predictive modeling, data visualizations, and machine learning to the rich data collected from Path2Response’s partners. Path2Response emphasizes innovation. New ideas are welcomed and encouraged. The company has deep industry experience and individuals enjoy sharing their expertise.
The AWS Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and setting-up optimal AWS Cloud solutions for Path2Response. The developer must have a deep understanding and prior experience with core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices. The AWS developer is tasked with identifying, implementing, and maintaining the most suitable AWS architecture based on Path2Response’s needs.
Background and Experience
Those looking to apply for the AWS Developer position will need a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience, along with a strong understanding of the core AWS services. Having an AWS certification is not required and is not enough to qualify for this position. Real-world experience in developing serverless applications is required.
Ideal candidates should have experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications and troubleshooting distributed systems and object-oriented and/or functional programming.
We are looking for a motivated AWS Developer to join our Product Engineering team to design, develop, and maintain internal applications. You will be primarily responsible for developing a cost-effective plan to migrate web applications and services from our current dedicated and reserved EC2 instances to optimum AWS cloud solutions. Once our technical stack is converted to be primarily serverless, you will be responsible for not only maintaining the solution, but developing new products for the business. Due to the collaborative nature of the project, the ideal candidate possesses both strong technical and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to migrate web solutions to AWS serverless
- Understand current infrastructure and stack in order to employ best AWS solutions
- Design and implement cost-effective migration strategies
- Create different AWS services such as S3, GraphQL, API Gateway, Lambda, and EMR to build serverless applications
- Create reusable, efficient, and scalable code
- Maintain an effective CI/CD workflow for supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Focus on security, including IAM best practices
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and develop solutions
- Conducting software analysis, testing, updating, debugging, and support
Skills and Qualifications
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience in core AWS services
- Deep understanding of core AWS services, uses, and AWS architecture best practices
- Proficient understanding of AWS services (e.g. IAM, S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS, CloudFront, SQS, VPC, GraphQL, EMR, etc.)
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration
- Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Strong understanding of security best practices (e.g. IAM roles, KMS, etc.)
- Experience with React is desirable
- Knowledge of JSON and MongoDB helpful
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self driven, work well in a team and independently
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Passion for technology, innate curiosity, and insatiable desire to learn is mandatory
- Location: Remote or Broomfield, CO
- Compensation Range: $115,000 – $140,000
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous Paid Time Off Policy, each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time off as needed, designated company holidays
- Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- Path2Response is an equal opportunity employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: