This position is 100% remote - forever.
The ideal candidate grew up as a .NET developer and is a hands-on architect building fast, reliable, real-time AWS cloud native applications. You must be a strong tech lead with experience designing and iterating high performance, high usage SaaS solutions with expert level knowledge of AWS, distributed architecture and design patterns for high performance applications and experience building.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the development of new communications products and services
- Decide which frameworks and design patterns to use, ensuring high performance and usability.
- Iterate in a continuous delivery environment.
- Collaborate with PM and Design team.
- Bachelor's degree
- AWS Cloud certifications are strongly preferred
- Experience designing and iterating on a high performance, high usage SaaS application hosted in AWS
- Expert level understanding and experience building micro-services and APIs in a distributed, message-based architecture
- Expert level knowledge of object oriented principles and design patterns for high performance applications
- Experience building fast, reliable, real-time cloud-based applications
- Knowledgeable about modern technologies and excited to learn new ones
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
- Knowledge of database architecture and operation (SQL, Mongo, etc.)
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- Stock grants
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Home office and fitness stipends
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Certified AWS Senior DeveloperWe have been working aggressively with the customers to assess and migrate IT systems into cloud-based environments (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and others) as well as procure and implement new technology to replace legacy systems. The AWS D
Here’s what you’ll do in this role: The Unix Administrator position is responsible for the day-to-day support and administration of virtualized Unix environments in both on-prem and Cloud/AWS configurations Focus is on AIX/RHEL administration, third party software app
AWS DeveloperLocation: Denver, CO (Remote)Develop, bound and model software APIs for the data moving in and out of the applicationJava, Microservices coding experience working in AWS Environment by using Lambda, Step Functions, and cloud servicesTranslate business and functional.
Job Description:Pluralsight is hiring Training Architects specializing in AWS Databases. The role is remote based in the US.Our Training Architects are cloud industry professionals who love sharing their knowledge of and passion for cloud computing with others. They are part tech
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
More jobs by this company
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring full-stack C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and em
Do you like building solutions from scratch? Do you want to be 100% remote forever while working with a small, collaborative team? This is a great opportunity to join a new team building a brand new communications platform.Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hi
Do you want to build a new solution from scratch? Do you want to work remotely forever?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring C# .NET Developers to join their team and develop a new communications platform with a microservices architecture and employing con
Have you designed and built a cloud native solution? Or perhaps a communication platform that allows users to chat, text and email one another?Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space is hiring a Software Architect to lead and grow a new Communication Platform team that