We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join us and be part of the team responsible for improving and scaling the cloud infrastructure powering Leadfeeder. Keeping our service fast, reliable, and secure, is one of the key parts of how we succeed every day helping thousands of our customers know more about their website visitors.
Infrastructure as Code and Automation is at the core of what we do: You'll work to enable and support our product and engineering teams to spin up, maintain and monitor the necessary infrastructure they need to run their applications and services.
As part of our Site Reliability Engineering team, you’ll get the opportunity to work and develop your skills in a varied range of cool technologies we use such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Istio, Elasticsearch, and from Amazon Web Services (where our infrastructure resides): DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda or Aurora, to name a few.
- Improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK Stack
- Analyze and improve system reliability, performance and cost-effectiveness
Essentials skills and expertise
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- Capability to work remotely
- We expect minimum four hours of overlap with central European working hours
- Experience operating production-grade web applications
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure and related services, especially Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker container-based technologies, such as Kubernetes or AWS ECS
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Linux server experience
- Programming skills
- Experience managing databases, both relational (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (e.g. AWS DynamoDB, Cassandra).
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda
- Configuration management tools (e.g Ansible, Chef)
- Ruby on Rails
- Get to work in a talented, remote-first international team
- Chance to make an impact on a global product
- Actual work-life balance
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term B2B contractual form
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Friendly and encouraging work environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Myticas Consulting s currently seeking an AWS Cloud Platform Engineer and Lead for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL can work 100% Remote.Please review the below job description and apply with a copy of your resume and /or a cover letter if you feel.
Description:ABOUT USAt Connectria, LLC, we provide award-winning Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting from our world-class data centers in North America to more than 1,000 customers in 30+ countries throughout the world, and we help customers run their systems securely in Amazon&r
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.To achieve this, w
Duties: Responsible for Architecting and Designing a secure AWS Enterprise cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices, and guidelinesDetermine technical standards and specifications and lead the architecture, design, build and support of shared services cloud plat
CloudPareto develops digital products to accelerate government innovation. One of the fastest-growing startups supporting the public sector, CloudPareto is rapidly expanding its engineering, consulting, and go-to-market teams as we begin to exit our stealth startup stage. We have