Reports To: PROJECT MANAGER
Working Hours: 40 HOURS in normal condition
Work Location: REMOTE, USA
Status: Any US work authorization
Special Requirement: AWS Certification desired
AWS Developer (Glow Networks, 3785)
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, test, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs. Works with users in the support of business applications. Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices
- Work with Business analysts to gather business requirements from end users and translate them into technical specifications.
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow and process.
- Provide technical guidance / solutions, and estimates for development
- Contribute to detailed environment documentation (architectural diagrams, block diagrams, etc.)
- Convert the enterprise architectural requirements into Solution Architecture.
- Convert use cases into high level design and detailed design documents.
- Lead and coordinate with the team members to efficiently manage work flow
- Conducts reviews of developed code
- Test solutions to validate whether requirements have been met; develop test plans, test scripts, and test conditions based on the business and system requirements
- Provide end-user support in post-deployment phases; assess and evaluate all feedback to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct issues are addressed.
- Assist business analyst and end users across all functional areas in identifying long-term, strategic data needs.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support for production systems.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Will work remotely from any US location
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Willing to potentially work extra hours on short notice
- Ability to work under aggressive project timelines
Required Education / Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
- 8+ years of software industry experience in maintenance of large-scale AWS Implementations.
- At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Experience in designing scalable data pipelines
- Must possess strong knowledge of AWS architecture and Security.
- Must have - Expert level proficiency in Python, and PySpark and must have 3-4 years of development experience in Pyspark.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation
- Expert knowledge on all ETL design standards.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases.
- Develop proposal responses covering solution architecture and relevant differentiators required to win.
- Provide expert services in architecting, designing and implementing Cloud Solutions.
- Hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data modelling, and business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Good understanding of Incident, Problem, release, Change and Project Management policy and processes, as well as established SDLC framework.
- Handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Networking (Certification is a plus)
- Familiar with developing in NodeJS, Angula
- Knowledge of mySQL and MongoDB, Unix/Linux shell
- DevOps mindset – familiarity with Jira, Jenkins, Git code repository
- Familiar with working in Agile/ Scrum fashion, Kubernetes/ Dockers/ Container knowledge
- Deliverables: vRouter Zero Touch Provisioning
EEO Statement: Glow Networks provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information and other characteristics that are protected by applicable law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer for a contract position with our direct client.NOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!Location: 100% Remote (Client based in Chicago, IL)Duration: 12 Months ContractJob Description:The Cloud DevOps Engineer is a tech
Basic Qualifications :Bachelor of Science in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) related field, Agile experience preferred, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or a Master's STEM degree plus a min of 3 years of relevant experience.Due to the natur
TITLE: Machine Learning EngineerLOCATION: RemotePAY: Target pay for this role is between $90K and $120K but may vary based on experienceENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct HireWHAT YOU’LL BE DOINGThis is a Senior level Machine Learning Engineer position.We’re seeking a machine le
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into t
At NRC Health, we promise to help our customers bring human understanding to healthcare for their patients and communities. Our associates are at the heart of delivering that promise, so we promise that same human understanding to each other. Come where culture is everything.As a