- Work with various teams to manage and support our Microsoft Azure Windows and Linux software solutions.
- Evaluate software, server and network configurations for robustness, security, and performance.
- Utilize process automation capabilities such as scripts, applications, APIs or other configuration management tools to ensure that processes are defined, repeatable, and scalable.
- Conduct timely and accurate upgrades in accordance with best practices.
- Provide operational support of application and database solutions.
- Support Active Directory and DNS services across a large global infrastructure.
- Be able to work in a large multi-team environment both locally and abroad.
- Follow a strict ITIL change control process when making changes.
- Be able to document, design, and implement various solutions.
- Participe in after-hours project or maintenance work (nights & weekends).
- Share in an on-call rotation.
- Solid hands-on Windows operating system and networking experience.
- Knowing how to support and secure an IT infrastructure.
- Possess strong technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent time management skills that support a balance of strategic and tactical activities.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Teraform and Ansible automation
The base pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position. Actual pay rates will vary and will be based on various factors, such as your qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. Base pay is one component of WEX's total compensation package. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable plan. Non-sales roles are typically eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus based on their role and applicable plan. WEX's comprehensive and market competitive benefits are designed to support your personal and professional well-being. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurances, retirement savings plan, paid time off, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more. For more information, check out the "About Us" section. Salary Pay Range: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Azure Support Engineer for a leading wealth management organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Azure Support Engineer:You will be a hands-on engineer that assists.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an Senior Messaging Engineer for a leading law firm. This is a 100% remote position (must be within 2 hours of cities listed below).Responsibilities for Senior Messaging Engineer: Work with internal developers.
Cloud DevSecOps Platform EngineerRemoteAt IPT we put our customers and their mission first. In this role you will be a member of our Data Science DevSecOps team working under technical leadership to implement, mature and maintain an industry leading.
The Endpoint Architect is responsible for the architecture and deployment of endpoint solutions for customers. This minimally includes expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Autopilot, Windows.
The RoleWe are seeking an experienced technologist to join our Global Technology Operations team as a Microsoft Services Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, configuring, and deploying Microsoft Infrastructure including Office365,.
The Senior Endpoint consultant is responsible for the architecture and deployment of endpoint solutions for customers. This minimally includes expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Autopilot,.
More jobs by this company
Do you get excited talking about technology and how it can provide value to the market? WEX is currently seeking an Agile Product Owner/Product Manager. This role will be responsible for one to two scrum teams developing products that will be used by.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for: A highly motivated engineering lead who loves working on small, high-performing teams. Collaborative, a solid communicator, and work well with your team and stakeholders. Someone who cares deeply for team results checks.
Description:The WEX Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is a newly formed team and we are looking for individuals passionate about developing software to help scale monitoring, alerting, provisioning and configuration management. The team will be.
About usWEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, informationmanagement and fleet card payment solutions.It’s a really exciting time to be in payments technology at WEX - we’re doubling the size of our development, product,.
Sr. Developer Job DescriptionWho Are We?We are the benefitexpress Technology team at WEX. Founded on the belief there was a better way to offer employee benefits, we've built our cloud-based technology and processes around a unique, laser focus on client.