At Wipfli, people count
Wipfli LLP is seeking candidates for the role of Tier 2 helpdesk Engineer. Wipfli’s ideal location for this position is out of the Minneapolis area but will consider candidates from other areas in the US.
This role offers a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow as an individual and a technology professional. Boring? Never! Experience working with different industries, clients, teams, and a vast array of technologies. Be part of a winning team. Interact and learn from colleagues and as you grow in your career pay it forward and teach and mentor others. You will provide second-tier support to Wipfli clients on a broad range of technologies such as Windows-based Servers, desktops and laptops, mobile devices, Microsoft Office applications, internet browsers, Microsoft 365, and printing.
You will also be exposed to Active Directory, Azure AD, wireless and wired networks, data backups, malware scanning/eradication, and business applications. Your business acumen will grow as will your confidence, which will help you exceed your client’s expectations and your own. Flexible, diverse, balanced, and always striving for excellence.
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curiosity is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
What you should know
Our business model was built on finding unconventional ways to drive innovation and realize the value in a dynamic and growing industry. By leading with technology at our firm we are better able to help clients innovate with technology. This makes our firm unique.
No two days are alike in this role – however, you will be part of a team of experts where no one worries alone. Our team philosophy is that there is no work beneath any of us. By respecting all work equally, we enhance collaboration and strengthen relationships. We value versatility and the ability of those who can perform quality work across many areas.
We value working smart and delivering results – we believe it is up to every associate to achieve or exceed their goals. Feedback is essential to help shape and define the working relationship. Everyone is motivated to help each other improve. Challenge yourself to perform at a higher level than you ever have. The exceptional performance will be rewarded and recognized.
- Provide technical support to clients that have been escalated by our Tier 1 engineers
- Resolve incidents using established guidelines and procedures with assistance from experienced engineers as needed and escalate incidents to second-tier support or to consultants as needed
- Document troubleshooting steps and current incident status in our case management system
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks identified through the support process
- Keep clients, consultants, and other interested parties informed regarding status of incidents
- Maintain and update technical notices and knowledgebase articles to enhance future support
- Passionately drive high levels of client satisfaction
- Comply with procedures outlining the confidentiality and security of client’s information, infrastructure, access, and permissions
- Actively engage in community service, and personal and professional development
- Perform limited on-call duties 2-3 weeks per year
- A technical degree from any accredited 2-year technical school or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 years technology experience (previous MSP experience preferred)
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Introductory certifications are a plus (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, Azure, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to observe, think critically, and demonstrate a rational thought process and linear thinking
- Strong written and verbal skills are very important for this position
Who You Are
- Quality driven
- Team player
- Self-starter who activates and executes
- Self-learner who is continually curious
- Empathetic and client service focused
- Calm under pressure
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Alyanna (Ally) Graham, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Visit her LinkedIn page to connect!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Azure Support Engineer for a leading wealth management organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Azure Support Engineer:You will be a hands-on engineer that assists.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an Senior Messaging Engineer for a leading law firm. This is a 100% remote position (must be within 2 hours of cities listed below).Responsibilities for Senior Messaging Engineer: Work with internal developers.
Cloud DevSecOps Platform EngineerRemoteAt IPT we put our customers and their mission first. In this role you will be a member of our Data Science DevSecOps team working under technical leadership to implement, mature and maintain an industry leading.
The Endpoint Architect is responsible for the architecture and deployment of endpoint solutions for customers. This minimally includes expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Autopilot, Windows.
The RoleWe are seeking an experienced technologist to join our Global Technology Operations team as a Microsoft Services Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting, configuring, and deploying Microsoft Infrastructure including Office365,.
The Senior Endpoint consultant is responsible for the architecture and deployment of endpoint solutions for customers. This minimally includes expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Autopilot,.