CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant works directly with customers and members of our Business-to-Business (B2B) consulting team to deploy solutions that support our clients’ business and technology needs.
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant collaborates closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Junior Consultants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of our projects. The right candidate is a highly-motivated analytical thinker solver with strong soft skills, and is capable of learning multiple technology disciplines and concepts.
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working with clients and solution architects to document business needs and to translate those requirements into the technology application stack/solution to-be delivered.
- Collaborating with Project Managers to define project timelines and tasks, with associated dependencies and priorities.
- Delegating tasks to team members and being accountable for their completion.
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting on tasks and due dates, and proactively communicating concerns or recommendations.
- Serving as a key contributor to their assigned project(s) and a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Defining, estimating, building, and testing solution artifacts.
- Creating and maintaining client deliverables (e.g., design specifications, architecture diagrams, installation guides, status updates).
- Providing accurate and proactive time and expense entry and reporting.
- Proactively pitching in and offering support across the organization where needed.
- Seeking and identifying opportunities to improve the organization.
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway suite of products including:
- Installation and configuration of multi-node architecture environments, including upgrades and platform migration
- IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway maintenance and administration
- Business Process orchestration
- Build and deploy of custom Services, Adapters, and Protocols
- Data translation using IBM B2B Integrator maps (e.g., XML format to Flat File)
Additional experience with the following integration services is preferable:
- Azure Integration Services
- Azure Logic Apps
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant must be familiar with following technologies and concepts:
- Server operating systems (Linux/Unix, Windows),
- Virtualized servers and hosted server architectures.
- Cloud (IBM/Amazon/Azure/GCP) based deployment architecture
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, solution design, building technical artifacts, system testing, deployment, and support.
- Industry-standard communication protocols (e.g., AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S)
- Security standards (PGP/GPG, SSL certificates, SSH)
- Relationship database management systems (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- LDAP and integrated authentication
- System and port architecture
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards (e.g., X12, EDIFACT)
- Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
Knowledge of the following subjects is preferred:
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
- IBM Sterling External Authentication Server
- IBM Control Center
- IBM Transformation Extender/Advanced
- IBM Connect Direct
- Java extensibility in IBM Sterling Integrator
- Azure Integration Services
- Web Services
- RESTful APIs
- Experience in a professional consulting setting
- Cloud virtual infrastructure sizing and performance tuning
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree - Business or Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Managed Services organization is preferred.
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Position is US based remote.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Azure Support Engineer for a leading wealth management organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Azure Support Engineer:You will be a hands-on engineer that assists.
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for an Senior Messaging Engineer for a leading law firm. This is a 100% remote position (must be within 2 hours of cities listed below).Responsibilities for Senior Messaging Engineer: Work with internal developers.
Cloud DevSecOps Platform EngineerRemoteAt IPT we put our customers and their mission first. In this role you will be a member of our Data Science DevSecOps team working under technical leadership to implement, mature and maintain an industry leading.
Quality Assurance TesterKPMG Assignment Select is geared toward independent professionals interested in temporary or project-based work. Our team is comprised of highly trained third-party professional individuals who are in the right place, at the right.
The Endpoint Architect is responsible for the architecture and deployment of endpoint solutions for customers. This minimally includes expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Autopilot, Windows.