Overall responsibility of Inbound / Outbound Tasks for engaged projects - including strategy, planning, execution oversight, metrics reporting and risk management.
- Strong management skills and experience, and a demonstrable track record of managing third party suppliers to time, budget, and quality outcomes
- Ability to think strategically whilst taking decisions that enable strong delivery to occur
- Bottom-line responsibility for providing thought leadership and expertise concerning Non Functional activities for the team, its members and the deliverables.
- Responsible for selecting/maintaining and integrating the appropriate set of processes and procedures to ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness in the operations.
- Manages Project leads, Technical Analyst, ETL lead, Data Architect / Modeler, ETL developers, Mainframe Developers and other QA Analyst team members to ensure required components and scripts are developed according to the identified scenarios and objectives that are in line with the Service Level Agreements
- Identify, recommend, and implement framework, strategies and utilities, scripts to optimize the execution, reduce risk - Establishes and maintains strong working relationships.
- Lead a continuous process improvement program within the team and at the project level reviewing trends, data etc.
- Partner with Technical Management in the development of project plans, status communications, and the management of development software solutions.
- Monitor quality risks and escalate, as required.
- Provide regular status reporting consistent with established program governance requirements.
- Single point of contact for all deliverables from the Performance Engineering and Performance Testing team.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Data modeling: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionSenior Project Manager Infrastructure and AzurePosition: Senior Project ManagerLocation: San Francisco, CARemote is fine.As Technical Project Manager, you will drive complex.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionContractRemote is ok for the right matchClient is in San Francisco, CAAs a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for performing all network and security operations.
Stefanini Group is hiring!Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!Open to W2 candidates only!Job Summary: The Privileged Access.
Stefanini Group is hiring!Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!An exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceJob DescriptionPosition: Senior Project ManagerLocation: San Francisco, CARemote is fine.As Technical Project Manager, you will drive complex technical projects within Infrastructure and.