Hands on Azure Stack HCI experience with:
- Implementing a large HCI deployment
- Configuring and scripting HCI environment
- Virtual networking
- PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of hybrid infrastructure
- Windows Admin Center
- Hyper-V skills
- Azure ARC knowledge
- Azure CI/CD
Currently we have a long term project opportunity for a Mid level Automation Engineer with expertise in CI/CD, PowerShell scripting, Azure and automation. Software development background and experience with either Ansible, Puppet or Chef highly desired. Develop new automation framework to utilize and define/refine existing build and deploy processes.
- Contribute toward development/testing of common services to support CI/CD.
- Collaborative team player, good communication skills to assist development teams to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong Automation, problem-solving skills
- Professional experience with PowerShell scripting, Azure environments
- Experience with release management processes using PowerShell and other automation scripting technologies.
- Good Understanding of Configuration Mgmt./Deployment tools
- Experience in applying Agile Methodologies
- DevOps experience in application delivery then transformation to deployment automation
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized.
Job Summary:The Team Lead, Information Technology is responsible for executing tactical components to achieve deliverables set by department manager, to include but not limited to components of projects from design through implementation while performing.
Title: M365 Technical ArchitectLocation: Remote -USASkills: M365, AZUREWe are looking for a Technical Lead and Architect . In this role, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key initiatives withinGPS End User.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for and knowledgeable in supporting aspects of design, deployment, and management of technologies to include Windows Server, Active Directory, Hybrid exchange and Email security platforms, Server monitoring, Virtual.
Project Manager (M365 Email Transition) Only USC12 months contractNew York, NYAssist all remaining colleges (~20) in transitioning their email from local exchange to M365 and 1 college migrating from google.Responsible for insuring that the project stays.
Azure IaaS ArchitectJob SummaryWe are looking for a seasoned architect who gets excited about building cloud solutions.The Azure IaaS Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of cloud-based solutions for enterprise clients..
More jobs by this company
About the Opportunity:Cloud Security Services requires an AAD Infrastructure Security and Controls Senior Manager within the Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) organization for our client. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the analysis,.