GovernmentCIO is a rapidly growing company that constantly needs to change how it uses information technology to keep up with that growth. We are looking for a Cloud Services IT Specialist to manage all of our company cloud service related tasks and systems. They will provide day-to-day support of all cloud IT infrastructure and will serve as the point of contact on technical and service-related problems as well as recommend best practices for the use of the cloud IT infrastructure to best support the business’s needs. In addition, they will help manage other IT software and services in support of other IT team members. The ideal candidate will be able to adjust to the changing requirements of a growing business and know that priorities and responsibilities can quickly shift.
- Oversees cloud system configuration and management of virtual environments in Azure, Amazon Web Services, and other cloud services.
- Oversees cloud system related tasks which includes patching, vulnerability remediation, monitoring, performance enhancements and standardization.
- Supports Microsoft 365 products and service configuration and management including O365 product licenses, Active Directory/Azure AD, Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, and MS Security & Compliance.
- Oversees cloud deployment and integrations including leading cloud service projects and working with third party contractors/consultants.
- Oversees and serves as the point-of-contact for all incidents or problems related to cloud systems and performs root cause analysis to resolve issues.
- Working with the IT team collectively in providing technical support for IT systems outside of cloud services to both end users and the business when needed.
- Exhibits strong communication and organization skills as well as cross-functional collaboration in a remote workplace environment.
- 5 years of experience working in an IT cloud environment support or management role
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Firm grasp on cloud services security best practices
Minimum of 3 years of experience:
- Azure Cloud Platform Administration
- Amazon Web Services Administration
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Experience with security and compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 20000-1/27001 Requirements
- Development experience using PowerShell, SQL, Python, Java, C# and/or .NET
Experience managing any of the following:
- GitHub Enterprise
- Gatsby Cloud
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: