The System Administrator will be a technical resource who will ensure that our infrastructure is secure and operating smoothly and efficiently. The incumbent will play a vital role in the implementation, development, and maintenance of robust systems needed to achieve our discovery research and clinical development goals. Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee performance and troubleshooting of network services, print management, DHCP/DNS, Group Policies, local AD and firewall policies.
- Manage network servers and technology tools: Server 2016+, VMWare, Hypervisor.
- Provide Office 365 admin, Azure AD and Enterprise Application management.
- Intune registration and MDM deployment.
- Provide support and troubleshoot technical issues with all company SAAS services.
- Perform routine system management issue resolution of endpoint SAAS backup and AV.
- Deploy new and replacement hardware. Manage software license compliance.
- Switchvox virtual pbx management and Microsoft Business Voice Administration.
- Periodic education and Q&A sessions to improve the employee software experience.
Specific Network Administrator Duties:
- On-prem AD account creation.
- Azure AD User, Group, Guest management.
- Administration of Office 365 Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive and Citrix Sharefile.
- Azure Enterprise Application user role membership management.
- AV software deployment and monitoring.
- Endpoint backup monitoring.
- User Onboarding and Offboarding.
- Intune Device Registration.
- Distributed SAAS VOIP management.
- Workstation deployment, hardware troubleshooting, OS upgrades and support.
- vCenter management including server installation and maintenance.
- Email, Teams, Zoom management and support.
- Provide Tier I, II and III support for application, OS and hardware issues.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience as a System or Network Administrator.
- Ability to provide effective remote support via Teams, Zoom and phone.
- Experience using on-prem AD, Azure and Azure-Connect.
- VMWare experience including vMotion and HA.
- Configuration of SAAS/SSO.
- Office 365 and Azure management.
- Functional Powershell skills preferred but not required.
- SAN experience preferred but not required.
- Experience supporting MacOS preferred but not required.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in the biotech industry preferred but not required.
Compensation: The salary range for this position is $82k-$142k and commensurate with experience. Viridian offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage with 100% of premiums paid by Viridian for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Group term life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) Company match
- Employee Stock Purchase PlanC
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: