Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Role: IT Pre-Sales Consultant (Home or local office based)
Salary: Solid Basic (DOE), plus OTE £15,000+, plus Car/Allowance and Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, communication services, commercial and industrial printing and industrial systems.
Due to fantastic growth, we are now looking to recruit two additional ITS Pre-Sales Consultants into our team, to be accountable for solution building activities with customers to drive our defined portfolio of solutions to market.
This is a career development opportunity. You will join to work with clients <£100m; which includes some extremely high-profile brands. This role will be your chance to gain some excellent exposure, work on some great projects, and will also provide you with the platform to develop into an Enterprise Pre-Sales professional.
What you will be doing...
- Qualifying opportunities and proposals for new business
- Enable the growth of Office Services in IT Express via customer envisioning and technical briefings to identify technology opportunities that enable and/or support the creation of differentiated offers
- Work closely with the delivery and support teams and project managers to ensure a clear delivery model
- Deliver deep level technical activities, including presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Delivers value via a portfolio of technical engagements optimized to accelerate IP development of Office Services
- Build strong relationships with partner technical and development resources to design and architect new business solutions
You will ideally have...
- Software development experience with Power Platform technologies and ecosystem
- Stem from a background in Managed Services
- Good experience of orchestration of application development lifecycle
- Solid consulting knowledge, working as a subject matter expert of solutions architecture and infrastructure design in the areas of cloud platforms such as Azure, O365 application development across MS products
- Applied knowledge of Networking and Data Centre
- Good understand of how to leverage technology solutions for supporting business goals; providing guidance on supported and not supported technical scenarios
- Capability to design and implement practice-based architectures
- Strong technical network to drive technical influence inside the partner ecosystem
- Strong evangelist presence including communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
In return for your commitment, you can expect...
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check, and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: