Recently honored for the ninth consecutive year as one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal, Momentum takes pride in establishing a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver IT consulting services to our Fortune 500 clients. We provide successful technology solutions and solve critical business challenges to meet our client’s needs. Our alliances with industry-leading technology organizations have been instrumental to our success and allow us to offer robust solutions that are highly scalable and supportable using the best technologies available.
Develop system integrations, using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications.
- Development of specific integration components of the digital solution
- Develop solutions to documented requirements within specifications and user stories.
- Ensure developed solutions align to the overall digital solution architecture
- Working closely with the clients to create, design and deliver a range of Azure integrations and logic apps.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, resilience, performance, on-going maintenance, and other considerations are accounted for in the integration specifications and development.
- Estimating integrations/ customizations, creating technical documentation whilst supporting and working closely with the development manager.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and services (Logic apps, Azure functions)
- Hands-on programming experience in Service Fabric development using Reliable Services with advanced proficiency with ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
- Strong object-oriented programming and understanding of SOLID principles
- Ability to work with members from diverse organizations working as one single team
- Knowledge in Azure API Management
- Experience developing full-stack web applications using the Microsoft technologies
- Proficient in the Agile software development processes
- Hands-on experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- MUST have the ability to work independently and under pressure to meet changing deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills; including the ability to communicate effectively with business, technical teams and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting